Followers

Friday, July 26, 2013

Week 2 Research Reflection


This week I have learned that there are nine areas of passion where an administrator may find interest in running  an action research project. After reading the nine areas, I was able to see how well connected they are to each other, and that all of them are important to the educational community.
 Also,this week I had the opportunity to meet with my school principal and we both decided that my action research will be done on the new intervention model that will be implemented this coming school year. I am so fascinated with the idea that I will follow this new project in the school.If we have positive results, it may impact the whole district.
As future instructional leaders we must set our minds to wonder all the time in order to continuously be part of  an action research.
I will close my reflection of this week with a quote that I really liked:
"Action Research is a fancy way of saying let's study what's happening at our school and decide how to make it a better place".
- Emily Calhoun (1994)

1 comment: