Followers

Thursday, August 8, 2013

Comments Research Action Plan


Christal Bookhamer gave me ideas on how to collect feedback from the teachers every month. She suggested that I could use surveys or a creative way to collect qualitative data to measure the success of the mew intervention model. I thought it was a great idea and definitely I will put into place. I will have to create teacher friendly one so I don’t add more stress to them.

M Limbaugh agreed with Christal that I should used surveys or interviews to get the feedback from the teachers and that I should specify it on my plan. She also complemented that my plan was very specific to what I am going to research.

I love that both of my colleagues agreed on the same comments. Definitely they gave me great insight and I will proceed to make that addition to my plan.

No comments:

Post a Comment